


Lexi makes me laugh! She is so funny! I don't really know how to describe how or why she is, but just know this, she IS funny. Lexi loves to write stories. We go through reams of paper trying to keep up with her story writing. I decided one day following a funny conversation at dinner to create a spot for her stories...somewhere that she can share them with her family and friends. I hope this blog gives you a glimpse into how funny, witty, smart, and creative she is.
Alexis "Lexi" Marie
Age: 8 going on 18.
Likes: reading, writing, playing school, dancing, singing, art projects, making a mess in my room.
Dislikes: picking up after reading, writing, playing school, dancing, singing and art projects; cleaning my room.
Current Profession: 2nd Grader.
Future Profession: Today it is a toss-up between music teacher, art teacher and "regular" teacher.
1 comment:
This is great! I love her spelling. :)
Post a Comment