Friday, September 12, 2008

Non Ficshin (Non Fiction)

Tigers - Non Ficshin

Tigers have ships. Thay can liv in the zoo or jagl.
(Tigers have stripes. They can live in the zoo or jungle.)

Thay like laying in the sun too.
(They like laying in the sun too.)


Lins - Non Ficshin (Lions)

Lins have a man bat the femal lin das not.
(Lions have a mane but the female lion does not.)

Thay like laying in the sun. So do I.
(They like laying in the sun. So do I.)

Thay have shap teth and clos.
(They have sharp teeth and claws.)


Pagwins - Non Ficshin (Penguins)

Pagws liv in cod plasis.
(Penguins live in cold places.)

Thy are vary god swimer.
(They are very good swimmers.)

Thay et fish.
(They eat fish.)


I hop you led more abot anamos. I hop you ingoyd this book.
(I hope you learned more about animals. I hope you enjoyed this book.)

No comments: